December 02, 2012

Never alone......

this is the first sunday of advent '12
and today I was lucky
there was time for a late breakfast together having 
some saffron bread with the second cup of coffee
and there was time together to fix some of the heavy arrangements
that come with the traditions of welcoming December here in Sweden.
But as very often in a big family working in the air industry,
check-in and take-off were calling upon my husband
 and he picked up his bags and left for the airport.
Still I'm never alone as long as we have Kletus, the most charming company 
who loves to do things with all of us in the family. 
 I had to be fast taking his picture this morning, 
he's eagerly waiting for me to start on the Christmas ornaments.

This year I had tiny silver ones for the little tree on the new 
sun porch that will also be the first year with this arrangement.
 We'll be back once we're done having silver threads put on for
hanging the decor to the little tree.
This Christmas it looks like we're all going to be together,
family members are joining in, some not traveling,some off duty 
and some coming home from around the world.





4 comments:

My Notting Hill said...

Absolutely love your arched candleholder. Kletus looks quite pleased with himself as he oversees the decorating! Wish we has snow here, today it was so warm it felt like spring.

Anonymous said...

Mmm, hur vackert som helst! (Staffansstaken ger mig glada barndomsminnen.)

Deb said...

Such a beautiful blog ♥
Your Kletus is adorable.

Geri Meftah Art said...

What a beautiful things I see.