December 15, 2012

Red and white

I'm not really that into Christmas reds,
still this Amaryllis is a fav and a tradition among others.
It's hard to find this deep red one and this year I was lucky 
to have one early in the season. It's about to come into flower and will
probably be over before Christmas. I do hope to find a new one this week.
 Yesterday the house was dressed for festivities with friends and family. 
The little silver ornaments were hung in thin metal wires.
 Today we're slowly cleaning up the house......starting all over in a couple of days!
Happy 3rd advent

4 comments:

Anci said...

Vackert och juligt !

Detsamma till dig :)

Kram
Anci

Sassa said...

Så fint och med lagom mycket rött!
Hur gick det med stolarna?? ( Engleblomst! )

Red Rose Alley said...

Hello,
I visited your blog today - I saw all the red, and had to come over and visit. I love red at Christmas time. You have such a lovely blog. I see that you like interior decorating. My daughter has her degree in Interior Design, and enjoys that part of her life. Me and my daughters also have a blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would enjoy coming back to visit with you. Your blog is filled with beauty and simplicity. I hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Heart Vintage Design said...

Beautiful photos. Love your page!